About Me

My photo
Love.Life.Great Parents.Training,Blogger.Speaker.Travelling.See India.Trekking.Himalayas.Reading.Long Drives.Yoga.Beer.Making Mistakes.Explore Life Everyday!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

A day of reckoning!



Today was a day which will be remembered by me all my life.In a twist of events though quite expected my present employer Royal Bank of Scotland has decided to sell Asian Retail Operations of which i'm an integral part,with the buyer being unknown.
It invariably means somewhere as a professional i'll be working for a Company of whose parenthood is a bit vague and weak.
I'll call it a reflection of the exciting time of recession that the World is in and its not a happy experience to be in the midst of action of an Organisation which is identified today with greed and over-leverage,an Organisation which has suffered majorly in these times and has contributed in a big way to the misery of mankind today which is 'UNCERTAINTY'.

I'm sure there are millions in the World who have experienced in past few months this sort of a day when suddenly future looks cloudy,moist and many a times that fear of the unknown creeps in.

I think for me this is the time when as an individual i should show a lot of character and built up my own brand which should truly reflect the person i want to be.I need to focus on building my traits and knowledge as a Trainer,take care of my family,stay happy and passsionate.
Let me not get bogged down by anything that is happening around me and look ahead to the life i want to lead of a person who helps other and touches peoples life positively.

I should always remember 'My working life is like a rubber ball which can always bounce back but my personal life is like a glass ball which once falls can never bounce back'.
I am happy to welcome this challenge in my life!

1 comment:

Gopinath Mavinkurve said...

Hi Kaushik. Just accepted your LinkedIn invitation and landed here on your blog! Recession is certainly the time when you get down to do what one should have been doing all along! Wish you all the best and if you think you can do with some humor, do visit my blog too!

Followers